Wash off waterproof mascara by Avon
  • I highly recommend this mascara when you find it on sale
  • I only rate this product a nine because I have found better mascara's and I think that it would be unfair to rate this one a ten

• by Brooke

I have used this mascara a few different times and like it for the most part. I like the look that it gives my eyes. I also like the brush and container that the mascara comes in.

The bottle is all black. This mascara product is regular six dollars and fifty cents but is on sale right now at Avon for two dollars.

I highly recommend this mascara when you find it on sale. While this is not my favorite

mascara I do recommend it.

It is better than other mascara’s that I have used but it is not my favorite. The color is a very dark black color and shows up nicely on your eye lashes.

You can also choose to get a brown shade if you use brown mascara. This is a waterproof mascara so it doesn’t get underneath your eyes like most mascara’s do.

Sometimes when I apply my mascara and then close my eyes there is ...

• black underneath my eyes due to the mascara. That doesn’t happen with this mascara.

I am very happy and pleased with this product for the most part. I don’t really have anything negative to say about it.

It’s a good quality mascara for a very decent price. One of the lower costing mascara but better than some of the higher priced mascara.

So I would recommend anyone this mascara because it is definately worth trying, especially if you can catch

it on sale. I really do like this mascara for the most part because of the price, and quality of the product.

I only rate this product a nine because I have found better mascara’s and I think that it would be unfair to rate this one a ten. Overall while it is a great product and I do notice a difference in my eye lashes I have to admit I have used other mascaras that make my eyelashes longer and thicker.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317011380590431/k2311a017/1.7.11