Tylenol Rapid Release Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • Living with a bum shoulder puts a damper on my life, especially because I love to play sports
  • I like to take out the time to play with my friends on the weekend and basketball is my favorite
  • One medication that I thoroughly enjoyed using is the Tylenol Rapid Release Tablets
  • I swallowed two, and it was not an uncomfortable experience at all
  • I think these pills are wonderful and I honestly like them more than the rest of the Tylenol products

• by titusv

Living with a bum shoulder puts a damper on my life, especially because I love to play sports. I like to take out the time to play with my friends on the weekend and basketball is my favorite. Though I love basketball it can leave me in a sticky situation if I hurt my shoulder further or put too much strain on it. I have been dealing with the shoulder pain for years, but it seems it is becoming seemingly worse. I don’t like to miss out on the games or become the bench warmer and always find ways to

treat my shoulder pain. There are a few really good pain killers on the market that can get rid of majority of my pain, leaving it manageable. One medication that I thoroughly enjoyed using is the Tylenol Rapid Release Tablets. Like many other medications that I tired, I did not purchase these but received them from a friend of mine that gets tired of hearing me complain about the pain. He guaranteed they would work and there was nothing I could do except try them if I wanted to play later that evening.

The little blue and red capsules were slender and coated. They looked like basic Tylenol tablets with a little coating on them. I swallowed two, and it was not an uncomfortable experience at all. I think that the capsules went down easy and that they did not irritate my throat at all. I thought that I would have to wait long to feel relief, but I was very mistaken. After only 10 to 15 minutes I started to feel the pain fading away. These pills are the real deal. When they say rapid release that is what they mean. I did not find any other medication on ...

• Tylenol Rapid Release Tablets
      the market that kicks in as fast as this one. The good thing was that the pain did not go away slowly but was reduced within minutes. I of course still had a little pain, but most over the counter medicines don’t leave you completely painless. I was able to play basketball without too much complaints and even had all the guys asking what I took to leave me playing so good. I though that after the game I would definitely pay for my actions, but I really still felt good. The pain did not come back until the next
      day.

After trying these Tablets from Tylenol, I made it my business to buy some. I don’t use it all of the time, because I don’t want my body to get used to it. It is the perfect thing when I have sudden pain, because I won’t have to feel it for more than 15 minutes. I think these pills are wonderful and I honestly like them more than the rest of the Tylenol products. It sometimes will only keep the pain away for 4 or 5 hours, which I hate. However, majority of the time the pain won’t come back for the duration of the day.

Olga Filenko says :

re : I think these pills are wonderful and I honestly like them more than the rest of the Tylenol products
well because sport for me is life and I dont want to limit myself because of injuries and stop enjoying daily sport routine which makes me really happy

Olga Filenko says :

yes caz it works or work,quick and brings relief momentarily

Galega says :

That’s how it is made. It is a rapid release tablet and gets absorbed quickly in the body, bringing immediate relief. There is a downside though. That the relief may be just for short duration.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267011380350331/k2311a017/1.7.11