Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers  » Food  »
  • One of the reasons I bought this particular brand was the price
  • I found a box of them at the store for just $1 and figured, if I didn’t like them, I wasn’t out much
  • If you are looking for a snack that is affordable, will fill you up and actually tastes pretty decent, I would recommend this product

• by Review Vigilante

I’m trying to lose a little bit of weight and, one way I am doing that (successfully, I might add), is by cutting back on the amount of soda I drink simply by not drinking any while I’m at work; just water. A side effect of that is, by 2 or 3 in the afternoon, I get pretty hungry. I don’t want to eat a ton (that would defeat the purpose) but I do need something to snack on just

so I can make it until dinner.

Fortunately for me, I have a box of Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers in my desk. I actually purchased these crackers a few weeks ago and almost forgot I had them because I was bringing something with me to work on a daily basis.

However, I re-discovered them and I have to say they aren’t bad. One of the reasons I bought this particular brand was the price.

I found a ...

• box of them at the store for just $1 and figured, if I didn’t like them, I wasn’t out much. However, the crackers turned out to be OK.

If I have any complaints about them, I would say they are a bit on the salty side. But, that salty taste isn’t nearly as bad as what I have gotten with plenty of other brands so I’m able to live with it.

And, once I got used to it, I could

taste the cheddar cheese flavoring on the crackers too. As far as a snack goes, these are just what I need during the afternoon.

They give me a little bit of fullness to last me through the end of my work day without filling me up completely. And, I don’t need to eat more than a handful each day to fill that way.

If you are looking for a snack that is affordable, will fill you up and actually tastes pretty decent, I would recommend this product.

Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers
    David Brickman says :

re : If you are looking for a snack that is affordable, will fill you up and actually tastes pretty decent, I would recommend this product
    In this economy of slip-shod workmanship and fast and loose business practices, it is refreshing to find a product that stands above the rest. Busy Baker Company, (whomever you actually are) you are to be complimented for consistently producing healthy snack foods that are not only delicious but reasonably priced. I have been buying your products for quite some time now … at "Dollar Tree - Greenbriar" in Chesapeake, Virginia. Please keep up the good work.

David

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276011380020931/k2311a016/1.6.11