Nicies Fruit Punch Drink
  • When I saw it selling in a small shop my curiosity was increased, and I decided that I was going to buy one of their Fruit Punch drinks
  • When I had tasted the “Nicies Fruit Punch Drink”, I thought that even though it was not the most magnificent artificial fruit punch drink that I had ever tasted, it did not taste too bad to me either as I thought that while the drink was not too watery like some artificial fruit drinks, it also was not too sweet like a few other artificial drinks either
  • I also liked the fact that the “Nicies Fruit Punch Drink” was not too expensive, and so I did not have too much of a problem buying it since I have been on a tight budget for some time right now
  • It did not taste too fake to me, but that also seemed like a disadvantage because it was not real fruit juice anyway, but artificial flavourings instead
  • However, I do not recommend it to people who are looking to eat healthy since it’s artificial

• by Redtape

I was not aware that the brand “Nicies” that makes a popular banana chips her also made drinks until recently, as I was only familiar with their more popular product. When I saw it selling in a small shop my curiosity was increased, and I decided that I was going to buy one of their Fruit Punch drinks.

artificial fruit punch drink that I had ever tasted, it did not taste too bad to me either as I thought that while the drink was not too watery like some artificial fruit drinks, it also was not too sweet like a few other artificial drinks either. In fact, a part of me thought that it tasted quite a bit like a particular brand of fruit punch flavoured bag juice.

I also liked the fact that the “Nicies Fruit ...

• Punch Drink” was not too expensive, and so I did not have too much of a problem buying it since I have been on a tight budget for some time right now.

What I also like about the “Nicies Fruit Punch Drink” is the fact that it was hard for me to tell that the drink was artificial. It did not taste too fake to me, but that also seemed like a disadvantage because it was not real

fruit juice anyway, but artificial flavourings instead. Therefore, this meant that I was getting less of the nutrients I needed from consuming it; and so that would definitely be a factor that prevents me from buying it in the future.

Nevertheless, I recommend the “Nicies Fruit Punch Drink” to people who are looking for a good tasting artificial fruit drink at an affordable price. However, I do not recommend it to people who are looking to eat healthy since it’s artificial.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276011379850831/k2311a016/1.6.11