Be Delicious By Donna Karan For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces
  • For instantaneously, after just a whiff of Be Delicious by Donna Karan, this exactly was the first thought that raised in my mind

• by grandilo

Is there anything more gorgeous than standing in the middle of blooming apple orchard, brightened by blissful sunrays, and sensing the freshest, purest smell of Granny Smith green apples? For instantaneously, after just a whiff of Be Delicious by Donna Karan, this exactly was the first thought that raised in my mind.

Each time I apply the fragrance, overwhelming yet delicate top features of green notes and ripe apple blossom, pungently effervescent grapefruit, exquisite magnolia and possessing violet

leafs enchant all my senses. Overwhelming smell turns pleasantly into hearty paradise of perennial, creamy tuberose and lovely lily of the valley, both in terrific acquiescence with vibrant, stimulating rose and finest, compelling violet, to final, pleasantly full and mellow base of relaxing and purifying sandalwood, comfortingly velvety amber and warm, sunny odor of downy musk.

Overall, the scent grants warm, deeply creamy and soothingly lingering pleasure, soon turning into floral, alluring ultra feminine tones that remain persistently echoing.

• Forget the dominating apple note, alluded from an equally shaped bottle and do not permit the appearance fool you. Moreover, it is easy to get mislead by the spray in the air, as most of the perfumes actually show at its best when blended with each own personal chemistry. To reveal properly genuine essence, test the scent first on your wrist, behind the ear and on other body pulse points. Enchanting fragrance incorporates graciously in my skin, for
        not only people around me keep telling me how delicious I smell, but the beautifully clean, fresh smell stays firmly on my clothes, even in my hair.

The only complaint I have is about the container; because it is round shaped like forbidden fruit, sometimes I found it difficult to open the cup with creamy, slick hands. However, the unique green flask pays off the inconvenience, serving as beautiful adornment on the top of my bedroom chest drawer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566011379560831/k2311a016/1.6.11