Vanilla Bean Noel Body Mist  » Perfume  »
  • I have to say this is one of the best vanilla fragrances that I have smelt in a long , long time
  • I know teenagers and grown women alike love this scent
  • Just spray it on whenever you want to smell delicious
  • I found it on sale for $6.00 though , and bought a few to last me for awhile
  • I love Bath and Body Works , and they are always having amazing sales on their already low priced fragrances

• by Gina Gott

This is a wonderful smelling vanilla body mist that I absolutely love. I have to say this is one of the best vanilla fragrances that I have smelt in a long , long time. It smells sweet and rich. This scent reminds me of all kinds of yummy treats whenever I have it on. It smells likes cupcakes and icecream. This is a definent must buy for vanilla lovers. This scent is made by Bath and Body Works , and is a wonderful scent for any occasion. All vanilla scents are not alike and this one is one of the greatest!

This fragrance is made up of vanilla ofcourse. It also has caramel and burnt sugar in it along with some tonka bean. There is also a scent of musk to it. The total smell

is amazing. This is a perfume great for all ages. I know teenagers and grown women alike love this scent. I am in my 30’s and can’t get enough of it. My husband loves it as well. This scent is very alluring and just all around good!

It lasts a long time for a body mist. I can spray it on in the morning , and it will last until lunch time. Then I just spray some more on , and it will usually last until night. This scent is not to expensive you can afford to reapply it whenever you feel like it. The scent is very uplifting and fun. This body mist is strong and noticeable. You will get tons of compliments when you wear it. This is a wonderful smell for work ...

• or if you are going out on a date. It is great for day or night wear. Just spray it on whenever you want to smell delicious!

The price is outstanding. It cost $12.00 for a 8 oz bottle. I found it on sale for $6.00 though , and bought a few to last me for awhile. The original price is great though! I love Bath and Body Works , and they are always having amazing sales on their already low priced fragrances! The bottle this body mist comes in is nothing special really. It has the name on the front with a snowflake on it. This scent comes out each year around Christmas time. Be sure and stock up on it while you can. It is so much better than the origianl vanilla from

Bath and Body Works or most other vanilla scents you can buy from anywhere!

This is just the scent that anyone who enjoys sweet smelling perfumes needs. It smells good enough to eat! It is long lasting for a body mist. It is priced great , and look for it on sale. You will get a lot of attention when you wear this fragrance. Other than my husband loving it , I have had complete strangers tell me that it smelt good. I got a compliment on it from the lady working at the gas station yesterday! This scent is just that good. Go and try it out for yourself. If you like it , then stock up on it like me. This is a wonderful winter time scent that will turn heads wherever you go!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566011379520831/k2311a016/1.6.11