The Cream Perfume Company - Nuts Mandarin Fleur Cream Perfume
  • That's what I love about The Cream Perfume Company
  • I got one of their cream perfumes recently, and here is what I thought about it
  • This Mandarin Fleur cream perfume smells heavenly, and I would definitely buy it again

• by CoffeeBreak

I love perfume! But not just any perfume. It has to be something with an incredible smell. I don’t want some ordinary floral scent. Instead, one of my favorite scents are the rich fruity scents!

That’s what I love about The Cream Perfume Company! I got one of their cream perfumes recently, and here is what I thought about it!

This cream perfume, sold by kaponga.com couldn’t be more perfect. The products are called “nuts” because

they look like little nuts. The small rounded container is made out of wood and looks very unique and cool with a shiny black top. I’m a huge fan of black with colors, so I absolutely adore the label on the top of the black top!! With a black label, there are pretty light green letters which tell the scent of the product. In the center of the label is a pretty picture of mandarin oranges.

• The label has a very pretty vibrant look since it is all black with colored letters and fruit.

Untwisting the cap of this little gem (holding .35 oz of creamy goodness) is the actual cream perfume. It is a fine French cream perfume, which makes me love it even more! The scent is fabulous, with a creamy mandarin smell. I love it, and it holds up to all my standards of amazing-smelling perfume.

Another reason I love this

product is that it is made of all-natural ingredients! There are no parabens or other dangerous ingredients. I can feel completely safe using it, especially since the scent is made using real fruit!

I also think the fact that this product is in cream form is a huge benefit, since you won’t be spilling it! And you don’t have to wait for it to dry.

This Mandarin Fleur cream perfume smells heavenly, and I would definitely buy it again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566011379510831/k2311a016/1.6.11