Air India  » Airlines  »
1.5
  • Thought I am an Indian but i must tell you that our experience in Air India was very bad in terms of service, food

• by Atul Malik
      I live in India and recently got married. i was on my way to my honeymoon to Australia. i had my flight (Air India)from Indira Gandhi International Airport (delhi) to Singapore and from there on from Quantas Airlines to Australia. Thought I am

an Indian but i must tell you that our experience in Air India was very bad in terms of service, food. The service was very bad, airhostess were not very good in terms of hospitality they were not concerned about the passengers ...

• in general even the plane was not well maintained from inisde (what i mean to say is that air india is an international airlines and its ambeience was not impressive, not even near it)and to make matters worst the food was pathetic,
        we got just rice and mutton cuury to eat and mutton was very badly cooked, it was not chewable. I really hope that in future the Indian government looks into the matter and takes steps to make Indian Airlines a really international Airlines.

Air India

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401303137950231/k2311a0313/3.13.07