Great Value Cheddar Cheese Crunch  » Food  »
  • I believe an 8 rating is appropriate for this store brand snack food

• by CirclingCanvas

The Great Value Cheddar Cheese Crunch comes in an eight point five ounce bag and retails for just under two dollars. As a snack food, these cheese puffs are moderately enjoyable. They’re a little less crunchy than potato chips because they’re kind of airy on the inside, but they will make a crunching noise when bitten down on. The bag I purchased seemed fresh and when I opened the bag, a fairy strong cheddar cheese aroma hit my nose. These cheese puffs are both naturally and artificially flavored, but they have a pretty cheesy

flavor to them.

Cheddar cheese is all there is to be tasted when it comes to these thin cheese puffs. Cheddar cheese lovers will likely devour these cheese puffs with great enthusiasm. They are tasty, and they have a taste that doesn’t leave one’s mouth easily. They were received fairly well when I put a bowl of them out this past New Year’s Eve for people to snack on. They can be a little messy though as some of the cheddar cheese powder comes off and sticks to one’s fingers and a dry napkin doesn’t ...

• always remove all traces of the cheddar cheese powder either. Still, I liked their cheesiness and crunchiness. They’re light, too, so it’s not easy to fill up on these cheese puffs, which was a good thing on a night like New Year’s Eve when there was a variety of snacks and foods to sample and enjoy. As a regular snack food though, I feel they leave me feeling kind of empty due to their lightness.

The Great Value Cheddar Cheese Crunch is an exclusive snack item sold only at Walmart locations. It’s a pretty decent

snack food that was worth the purchase price, but it wasn’t anything so impressive that I’ll be adding it to my grocery list again. The cheddar cheese flavoring was pleasant and the mildly crunchy texture of the cheese puffs was nice as well, but it wasn’t the most addicting snack food I ever munched on. They can be a bit messy too, which was a little annoying as I’d have to wash my hands to remove all of the cheddar cheese powder. I believe an “8″ rating is appropriate for this store brand snack food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276011379490831/k2311a016/1.6.11