Paton’s Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Dark Chocolates
  • This was totally misleading because when I read the back cover of the box, I found out that it was actually made in Australia
  • All the ones I tasted before were too bland for my taste, as though it was watered down, and so as much as possible, I avoid their chocolates
  • Although I love chocolates, my fear of diabetes has made me very picky when it comes to eating these goodies

• by LaPinay

I received a box of Paton’s Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Dark Chocolate as a christmas gift from my cousin who vacationed in Beijing. The box had a big sign that read China with a picture of the Great Wall which made me believe that this was made in China.

This was totally misleading because when I read the back cover of

the box, I found out that it was actually made in Australia.

This information is important to me because I am not too fond of the Chinese dark chocolate.

All the ones I tasted before were too bland for my taste, as though it was watered down, and so as much as possible, I avoid their chocolates.

It was only after reading the label that I tried it.

Although I love chocolates, my fear of diabetes has made me very picky when it comes to eating these goodies.

My cousin, the one who got this box for us from her trip to Beijing, knew just what to get for someone as picky as I am.

I love macadamia nuts, and I would ...

• Paton's Macadamia Nuts Covered in Rich Dark Chocolates
      willingly eat whatever food that has this on it.

To top it all, the macadamia is covered in the healthier dark chocolate.

A serving consists of three dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts and will only set you back by 190 calories, although 130 of it is calories from fat.

Every box has six servings, which is just enough to satisfy a sweet

tooth.

It’s dark chocolate anyway, the healthy kind of fat - at least that’s how I justify wolfing down a serving of this every meal.

The macadamia nut is big and crunchy, and the dark chocolate is a bitter-sweet dark chocolate.

It is the perfect ending to a meal, not too many, and not too few so as to leave you wanting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276011379450831/k2311a016/1.6.11