The Face Shop nail and cuticle balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw the nail and cuticle balm in The Face shop, I bought it for 265 pesos

• by nodame

I always had a dry cuticle so I try to bite them or even cut because I hate it. I hate seeing my hand that there is a white thing around my nails and every time I see it, I’ll bite it or get a nipper or nail cutter to cut it until I do not see the things around my nails.

I always have this whenever the weather too cold and when

I’m in cinema house or in a mall.

I always try to put so lotion but it doesn’t satisfy me.

I try looking in the net on how to take care properly of my cuticles, all of the products were almost in U.

S, and since I was in the Philippines I can’t buy the products that I saw in the net.

When I saw the nail and cuticle balm in The Face shop,

• I bought it for 265 pesos.

It has almond oil, which is rich in vitamin E and D, that nourishes , moisturizes our skin deeper and better.

The first time that I apply this balm, there were no white thing around my nails and it’s like hydrating them.

It will be oily but I try to massage it until the dries up and it also smells almond.

I always put it every

time see those white things so that I can prevent by biting or cutting it and at night before I sleep.

It’s very handy because of it’s small size and I can always apply it whenever I needed to.

Now, I don’t have to spend my time cutting those cuticles every time it dries up and I don’t have to go to the salon to have manicure just for my hand to be manageable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316011379400831/k2311a016/1.6.11