Verizon Wireless prepaid broadband Device  » Cellular services  »
  • Other than that I love this broadband wireless device
  • And surfing the web is pretty fast despite what I thought it was going to be like when I first bought it
  • I would recommend this broadband to anyone looking for this type of service

• by oasis

Verizon Wireless is a prestigious wireless service that is located in the US. It’s one of the most popular wireless companies around. So much that I have been a true fan of them for a few years now. I recently needed to purchase a new broadband service because the one that I had wasn’t working out all that well for me. A few of my friends had their own broadband service through Verizon wireless so I figured I would try them through a referral basis. Plus

the price was affordable and it offered much more security and reliability than most of the other companies offering broadband.

Pros

One of the things that I liked about having Verizon Wireless Broadband service is the fact that it was all about the prepaid. I wasn’t under a contract and I wasn’t obligated to continue service unless I wanted to. This was perfect for me because I have had my fair share of contract services in my day.

Another thing that I liked about this broadband service was ...

• that it was easy to obtain and easy to install on my computer. I was able to take the wireless device anywhere that I wanted to and it was easy to carry around. I was about to buy all the minutes that I needed through a credit card and I was also able to do so through a refill card.

Cons

The only thing that I didn’t like about this broadband service provided by Verizon was that whenever I wanted to buy new minutes, I had to buy

a minimum of $15. I don’t like having such a minimum like that. I also don’t like the refll value either because I’m only capable of buying $30 at a time when it comes to the refill cards. Other than that I love this broadband wireless device. I don’t experience much drop outs. And surfing the web is pretty fast despite what I thought it was going to be like when I first bought it. I would recommend this broadband to anyone looking for this type of service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 226011379370831/k2311a016/1.6.11