Superfull waterproof mascara by Avon
  • Although I have found a better mascara, I still recommend this one
  • Overall I would rather have another mascara over this one but would consider buying this product again
  • I don't think I would pay eight dollars for it
  • The best thing is to buy it and try it when it is on sale and this way you can save money and then if you don't like it, you can use your regular mascara
  • Avon usually has good products and I have to admit I thought this was going to be better, had higher expectations

• by Brooke

I have bought this mascara a few different times from Avon. Mainly because I can usually catch it on sale. Although I have found a better mascara, I still recommend this one.

I don’t really see anything special about this product but it is still good. Overall I would recommend this one to any girl but for women who have short thin eyelashes I would recommend a better one.

Right now

it is five dollars which is not bad at all for mascara. The usual price is eight dollars for this mascara.

My favorite thing about this mascara is that it is water proof. My dislikes about it is the brush is very thin and not a good brush at all.

I would like it to have a thicker and bigger brush to apply to my eye lashes. Overall I would rather ...

• have another mascara over this one but would consider buying this product again.

It’s a good mascara if you find it on sale, if not then I would recommend getting another one. I don’t think I would pay eight dollars for it.

I might pay five for it though. So for the price I wouldn’t recommend it but if you find it on sale like I usually can, then I would

highly recommend trying it.

The best thing is to buy it and try it when it is on sale and this way you can save money and then if you don’t like it, you can use your regular mascara. Avon usually has good products and I have to admit I thought this was going to be better, had higher expectations.

Overall I give it a six just because of the price and the brush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316011379340831/k2311a016/1.6.11