NIVEA Sun (with collagen protect) SPF 30  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about NIVEA sunscreen is that it's non-sticky so that after applying it to your skin your skin feels more moisturized than sticky or greasy
  • I am often already walking down the street before realizing that I forgot to put on sunscreen, so it is very convenient to just apply some on and continue on my way

• by Soapbar

With so much talk nowadays about how UV rays causes damage to our skin, resulting in health problems, and myths on wearing sunscreen prevents you from getting a tan being busted, it is obvious that everyone should be out buying a bottle of sunscreen.

In where I live, the sun is almost always shining, and therefore sunscreen really makes a difference in my life, especially when we have outdoor activities in school.

What I like about NIVEA sunscreen is that it’s non-sticky so that after applying it to your skin your skin feels more moisturized than sticky or greasy. Although I don’t exactly see the

effects of this “collagen protection”, I imagine that it is not just protecting my skin from the sun, but also improving my skin.

I like the smell of this sunscreen–I know there are sunscreens which are fragrance-free, but personally I prefer sunscreens with smells to reassure me that I applied it and the harmful UV rays won’t get to me so easily. And when the smell fades I kind of assume that it’s time for me to reapply again, so I like the smell.

I get tanned very easily, but after using this sunscreen my skin is staying at this skin tone despite ...

• being out frequently in strong sun. it is a rather light sunscreen, only 30 SPF but it is working pretty well.

Another thing about this sunscreen is that you don’t have to apply it and wait for 20 minutes or so before stepping out into the sun. I am often already walking down the street before realizing that I forgot to put on sunscreen, so it is very convenient to just apply some on and continue on my way.

This is also a great sunscreen because it is kept in a bottle, rather than a tube, and often sunscreen in tubes

tend to dry out when you don’t use them. since there are certain periods of time in a year where I stay at home and don’t go out much, or it keeps raining, there is no need for sunscreen, and it doesn’t dry up so it can be kept for a period of time. The sunscreen is also rather watery so there is no need to desperately squeeze the bottle when it is finishing up.

Overall I like this better than some other brands I’ve tried, based on the smell, the way it’s packaged and its convenience. The price doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316011379290731/k2311a016/1.6.11