Windows Vista  » Computers  »
0.5
  • I like a computer that can multi-task just like me
  • The techs that worked on it recognized this as a uniquely 'Vista' problem

• by Lacy Pearl

Just in case there are a few of you out there who don’t actually realize the crap that Windows Vista is I want to let you in on a not so secret secret. Don’t buy a computer with it unless you have the money to immediately replace this operating system with the newest out there. There’s a reason they were giving some replacement operating systems to people who bought this load of crap.

I like a computer that can multi-task just like me. I want to type, listen to my Itunes and surf the

net, intermittently. Windows Vista absolutely sucks for this. It ‘thinks’ longer and harder than any other operating system I’ve ever been on. Even much older computers can seemingly outwit my Vista. I don’t run super large programs or anything that should clog up the memory and make this slower than it should be. I don’t game or use any bells and whistles that some of my friends like to with their computers and thank God because Vista most certainly couldn’t handle anything more.

You try to open an application and you may as ...

• well plan on at least 30 seconds of Vista realizing you clicked on something. And if you’re like me and tend to ‘happy click’ look out. All you’re gonna do is cram up Vista’s super slow thinking capabilities and make it so it’s so thoroughly confused it just sits there until you open task manager. Possibly the only up side to this operating system is the fact it has taught me patience!! I’ve learned the real detriment of happy clicking and am happy to say I no longer do this.
        Thanks to Vista.

It really shouldn’t take a minute or more to open Microsoft works. It shouldn’t have issues with logging into new networks. I’ve only owned the computer slightly longer than a year and have had to have it cleaned up twice because it gets confused and won’t recognize new networks. The techs that worked on it recognized this as a uniquely ‘Vista’ problem. Nice.

I am currently working on saving up my pennies so that I can replace this with a better operating system because frankly I’m sick of the slow moving Vista.

Windows Vista

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 196011379230731/k2311a016/1.6.11