The Patriot Movie  » Movies  »
  • The patriot is one of the best movies that I ever watch
  • Apart from a very good script and amazing acting skill of Mel Gibson, the film has lots of subtle meaning which is very much relevant to today life
  • I really love the acting of Suzzane, one of six child actors
  • The movie also successfully shows the plight of African Americans which I like very much

• by Galega

The patriot is one of the best movies that I ever watch. This movie is based on the struggle of poor Americans against the mighty British Empire. The struggle was a success and hence it makes the movie a must see to learn the art of impeccable planning.

The first time that I heard about this movie was during one of my case study in the course of MBA. My teacher asked

me to make some point on this movie to show how a small corporation can take a big and established one.

I watched the movie and instantly fall in love with it. Since then I have recommended many of my friends to see this one.

Apart from a very good script and amazing acting skill of Mel Gibson, the film has lots of subtle meaning which is very much relevant to today life.

• I think that this movie should not only be taken as a means to entertainment, but as a lesson in the skill of facing a tough life with courage.

The role played by many child actors makes one feel in haven. I really love the acting of Suzzane, one of six child actors.

I also like to direction of Rolland Emmerich. His directorial acumen is evident from the fact that the movie never

let me feel that it has been filmed in modern era. The way story has been told takes me direct to the eighteenth century, the time which is referred in this movie.

The movie also successfully shows the plight of African Americans which I like very much. The situation of African Americans has been shown without any deviation from truth.

Overall, this is a must watch movie and certainly it is worth its time and money.

The Patriot Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116011379210731/k2311a016/1.6.11