Matrix Vavoom! Volumizing Foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wanted some change in my hair but without cutting my locks

• by Planeta

I was so tired and depressed of my lifeless hair. My hair just drooped. It looked too boring as well. I did not have interest to go out. There was no excitement to go to school.

I wanted some change in my hair but without cutting my locks. Then I discovered Matrix Vavoom!. It helped me a lot to bring back life to my hair. It’s easy to use and there is no need for the aid of professional hairdressers.

I just did shake and shake Matrix Vavoom! until it gets foamy and I apply it my hair and

tadan! My hair gets glamorous and ready to party. I love the volume that Marix Vavoom! gives to my hair. My hair never looked boring anymore. My hair is conditioned and silky.

Now, I have locks that shine like diamonds. My boyfriend said my hair looked seductive. Well, thanks to Matrix Vavoom!. With my voluminous hair that makes me feel like a celebrity, I have the confidence to walk around and in the midst of gorgeous guys.

My boyfriend cannot take his eyes off me. That is the power of Vavoom!

It is not only good “looks” that ...

• you will get from using Matrix Vavoom!. It also protects hair from the heat when we are blow-drying our hair. I always use blow dryer on my hair before and it made it very dry.

I had plenty of split ends too. With Matrix, the split ends were minimized. My hair gets livelier and healthier with Matrix Vavoom. I got so many benefits from the product.

I saved a lot too because I do not have to go to the saloons when I need to party. The salons are using the same too. The cheapest of the salons

are still expensive so I am thankful to my Vavoom. The product is available only in professional beauty salons all over the Philippines.

I bought mine at David’s Salon. It is not expensive considering that I don’t have to go to salons anymore and mine lasted for almost a year because only a small amount is required to have that glam. It cost me 9 dollars for 265 mL bottle. As of now, no more salons for me.

All I need is my hair and of course Matrix Vavoom!. As the product says, hair gets voluminous, voluptuous and VAVOOM!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316011379200731/k2311a016/1.6.11