Purina Tidy Cats cat litter from Walmart
  • I am writing this review because I highly recommend Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats
  • However, I learned quickly that cheaper is not always better
  • I always buy the 35 pound container because it is more economical as it only cost $13.62
  • In the past when my cats were young kittens they didn't seem to mind what kind of cat litter I bought
  • So if you have not given the Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats a try, do so because I feel that it is one of the best cat litter brands on the market

• by gman0819

I am writing this review because I highly recommend Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats. If you are a cat owner I would like to tell you why in my opinion I recommend Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats. This cat litter I have used for my cats for the past 8 years. I have two cats one that is twelve and one that is eleven years old. You see, I have tried several types and brands of cat litter over the years. However, when I came across the Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats, I never changed brands. This brand of cat litter has been durable and it works 24/7 to keep the odors away.

When my cats were kittens, I tried the unclumpable cat litter because it was cheaper. However, I learned quickly that cheaper is not always better. When it comes to cat litter, you want a cat litter that is going to take the odor away all the time. I also think that clumpable litter is always better than unclumpable litter. The Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats works very well on keeping the litter box odor free.. It comes in a yellow container with an orange lid and is available in many different sizes. The bigger the size you buy, the cheaper it gets per pound. I always buy the 35 pound container because it is more ...

• economical as it only cost $13.62. This averages out to be only about .39 cents per pound.

My cats like this type of cat litter as well. In the past when my cats were young kittens they didn’t seem to mind what kind of cat litter I bought. However, when they got a little past being a kitten, they seemed to throw litter out of our litter box. When I started using the Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats, they stopped throwing litter out of our litter box. The litter seems to last longer as well as I only go through about one 35 pound container every 6 weeks. I have two litter boxes as

well, because with two cats it gives them a little more freedom. I feel that it is easier to keep these litter boxes clean as well. I do clean the litter boxes out everyday which is a must if you have a cat or cats. So if you have not given the Purina Tidy Cats cat litter for multiple cats a try, do so because I feel that it is one of the best cat litter brands on the market. This brand and type of litter is available at numerous retail outlets, but I personally get mine from Walmart. I feel that once you try it you will be happy with it and you will make it your favorite brand of cat litter as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 296011379190731/k2311a016/1.6.11