Marlbora Electronic Cigarette
  • What I did like about it was that it was quite a surreal experience blowing out the air from what I know to be a fake cigarette
  • Smoking is one of the worst and most fatal habits that one can have, and I suggest never trying it if you haven’t yet

• by TheCity

I have been a smoker for several years now and have long tried but failed to completely quit smoking. Because of this, a friend of mine gave me a Marlbora electronic cigarette which markets itself as healthy because it oxygenizes and doesn’t have tar and the other cancerous substances present in the tobacco leaves. The case is designed like a Marlboro which is cool because from afar, you can’t tell that it’s an e-cigarette and won’t really notice the letter A at the end either.

I have heard of e-cigarettes with flavors but this one did not come with flavors but only one filter. The smoke was almost tasteless similar to Ultralights. I would prefer if it had a

taste similar to normal cigarettes but the tasteless substance is fine with me as well. Those who are looking for a strong taste would probably not like it. There is also zero kick, which I do not like, but which I can stand. What I actually hated about it is that I have difficulty puffing it. Every time I take a puff, there is an uncomfortable impact from the air that jolts me and hurts my ears. What I did like about it was that it was quite a surreal experience blowing out the air from what I know to be a fake cigarette. Another big plus is that the smoke that is blown out does ...

• not have a smell and is not cancerous, which is a huge relief to the people around me. All in all though, the experience of actually smoking a real cigarette is still a lot more enjoyable than smoking an e-cigarette.

However, basically, you just need something to hold and to puff, and since e-cigarettes seem a lot healthier, and is less hazardous to all, then it’s a very good alternative and one that I chose to take.

I used the e-cigarette for a couple of weeks but recently, my boyfriend told me to stop using it as he did some research that e-cigarettes can even be more harmful than the real ones because of some cancer-causing material in the filter of the

e-cigarette. It seems that there is also danger of nicotine poisoning. At that point, I had also begun getting tired of using the e-cigarette because it is for some reason actually quite mentally draining aside from being quite hurtful to my ears. Because of this, I stopped using the e-cigarette and have gone back to trying to quit it totally but still can’t resist smoking a real cigarette every so often especially when stressed.

Smoking is one of the worst and most fatal habits that one can have, and I suggest never trying it if you haven’t yet. But for smokers who are looking for an alternative, my experience is that the Marlbora E-cigarette I used isn’t the answer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166011379140731/k2311a016/1.6.11