Off Soft and Scented Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • It was a big problem for me because our previous apartment is surrounded by trees
  • My dermatologist told me to wear sleeves and pants to avoid insect bites but I could not do that because it is so hot in the Philippines and I will die of heat stroke if I will do that
  • So I decided to try those insect repellent lotions I have seen on TV
  • I bought Off Soft and Scented Insect Repellent Lotion
  • It is available in the drugstores, convenient stores and grocery stores all over the Philippines

• by Planeta

My skin is very sensitive to insect bites. When I am bitten by a mosquito, the bite swells and it will take weeks before it will completely heal. I have plenty of scars caused by mosquito bites. The scars stay on my skin for several months that is why I hate mosquitoes so much.

It was a big problem for me because our previous apartment is surrounded by trees. Different sorts of insects paraded inside the house and bit me when they have the opportunity. Because of that, I cannot work comfortably around the house.

in the Philippines and I will die of heat stroke if I will do that. So I decided to try those insect repellent lotions I have seen on TV. I bought Off Soft and Scented Insect Repellent Lotion.

The lotion is very effective. The mosquitoes couldn’t bite me after I applied the lotion on my skin. They were just flying around trying to suck my precious blood but Off Soft and Scented Lotion repelled them.

I can walk freely and comfortably around the house when I started using Off lotion because the mosquitoes could not touch me anymore. It kept me safe from Dengue too since our neighbors caught Dengue that time.

• When I spent the evenings at the beach, I felt more relaxed because I did not feel itchy anymore.

When I had a date at the beach before, the mosquitoes totally ruined everything. The itching and the scratching took away my concentration on my date. With Off, I can stay all night at the beach with my date and without distractions.

Off Soft and Scented Insect Repellent Lotion is not greasy too so you will not feel like you are sacrificing a bit just to scare away those mosquitoes. I remained comfortable with Off because it is just like those ordinary lotions. The scent is not offensive also.

The lotion is easy to find. It is available in the drugstores, convenient stores and grocery stores all over the Philippines. It is affordable too so your pocket will not bleed.

I bought 50 mL for a dollar. The tube is perfect for outdoor activities since you can just put it in your pocket. In tropical countries like Philippines, it is necessary to keep insect repellent when you go outdoors since mosquitoes and other insects are lurking everywhere.

Thanks to the manufacturer of this lotion it does not only make me dengue-free, it also makes me scar-free. My social life benefited as well since I can go out with my friends anywhere without hesitation.

Off Soft and Scented Insect Repellent Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346011379130731/k2311a016/1.6.11