Clairol Born Blonde Base Blue Bleach  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I wanted to bleach my light honey/golden brown hair blonde ever since I was 10 or eleven years old and one day a year ago I decided to do it
  • I would recommend this bleach for people with light orange-y red hair or light auburn hair

• by missbeautyjunkie

I wanted to bleach my light honey/golden brown hair blonde ever since I was 10 or eleven years old and one day a year ago I decided to do it. I read up on bleaching and how to do it etc.

So I decided to buy the Clairol Born Blonde Base Blue stuff.

I figured because

it was a bleach with a built-in-toner it would help get my hair to a good blonde color… Well, it turned my hair neon, highlighter yellow after leaving it in for at least an hour and 30 minutes which the Clairol lady told me to do over the computer on the website.

Oh and to top it off, a few sections in the front part of my hair did not even turn blonde, so I had to re-bleach the parts it didn’t turn blonde on!! No, it did not even turn orange, it just stayed my natural hair color.

The conditioner it came with was like a liquid.

It did not even ...

• Clairol Born Blonde Base Blue Bleach
      condition my at least a little bit enough to make it feel smooth.

No, it just made it feel like slime.

The conditioner is the worst part of this product and if you’re going to use a conditioner, don’t use that one.

You’re better off using using Purt or White Rain.

It was a good bleach,

don’t get me wrong, it did not make my hair orange or anything…It just did not work that well on my hair.

I would recommend this bleach for people with light orange-y red hair or light auburn hair.

I’m sorry, but if you don’t have any form of red or orange in your hair, then it will not work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011379111031/k2311a014/1.4.11