Neozep No-Drowse tablet  » Medicine  »
  • Or maybe because of the post-fireworks celebration that has my colds really getting the best of me

• by tabs

I really, really hate post-holiday sickness. Now that everything is back to normal, my health is starting to get worst. Is it because of the weather? Probably. Or maybe because of the post-fireworks celebration that has my colds really getting the best of me.

I was literally sneezing every minute, my eyes too watery, my nose feels like a faucet. I was a mess. Suddenly I felt that I needed a strong cold medicine. I was able to find a couple of Neozep No-Drowse tablets from my drawer. I forgot I still had them. A tablet of Neozep No-Drowse only costs $0.50 or less. It contains Phenylephrine and Paracetamol. Phenylephrine is for decongesting the nose, giving relief of symptoms of the common cold which is

runny nose, sneezing, teary eyes, etc. Paracetamol is to relieve the aches, pains and fever associated with the flu. Even if this is an over the counter drug, this cannot be taken just by anyone. People who have glaucoma, those who have cardiovascular disease, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, cannot take this medication because of the effects of phenylephrine which could worsen their conditions. Those who are pregnant should always consult their doctors first before taking this.

I took one tablet of Neozep No-Drowse. After an hour, my nose felt better. It was drier, not too runny, did not sneeze as much. Yes it was there, but it felt more controlled than usual. I did not feel sleepy or drowsy too. The other Neozep always makes me want ...

• to fall asleep. This one makes me feel normal and I am able to carry out my usual tasks even when I have taken this cold medication.

After 6 hours or so, my nose feels the same again. The dry nose became runny again; I felt the urge to sneeze continuously again, my eyes watered from too much irritation. I had to take another tablet. Actually this process goes on for the next 2 days until I feel that I could carry on without the medication. There is a huge possibility of the symptoms coming back (reversing) after a few hours, so I make sure that I do take my doses regularly and on time. It is best to make sure that the blood level

of the medication is enough to sustain the relief given by the meds.

This is the most effective cold medication I have ever used. I have had a lot of trials and errors with different meds and different brands. Compared to Decolgen No-Drowse, this delivers a more effective dose and my symptoms are relieved better. If I wanted to sleep at night, I take the Forte, but if I have work and need to be up and about, this is the best option. It has a reversal effect, so make sure that you take it even before the next wave of symptoms come back. This is a cheap, OTC drug, but always consult your doctor if you have any other underlying conditions besides having a cold.

Neozep No-Drowse tablet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264011379031031/k2311a014/1.4.11