Lip Smacker Lip Balm in Jelly Donut
  • I bought this for Php50 or more than a dollar on eBay
  • My Experience and Opinion I used to be a fan of Lip Smackers before I started buying more grown-up cosmetic brands
  • However, Lip Smackers always has a place in my heart so whenever I see some interesting Lip Smackers lip balms on eBay, I still buy some of them
  • I have read some good reviews about this particular flavor and so I decided to give it a try
  • I am already on my mid twenties but I do not see a reason why women of my age or even older than me should avoid this product

• by hidge

The Product Jelly Donut shade is a blue color, no sparkles or glitters.

The container is a standard lip balm tube with a lavender color cap.

This has a mixture of lipstick and a mild sweet scent that has a faint sweet taste to it too.

This has an emollient consistency.

I bought this for Php50 or more than a dollar on eBay.

My Experience and Opinion I used to be a fan of Lip Smackers before I started buying more grown-up cosmetic brands. However, Lip Smackers always has a place in my heart so whenever I see some interesting Lip Smackers lip

balms on eBay, I still buy some of them.

I have read some good reviews about this particular flavor and so I decided to give it a try. It looks blue from the tube but it actually applies transparent on my lips. I find that this is really glossy compared to a traditional lip balm. I tend to swipe quite a lot with any lip balm that I use but this particular one really gives me an impressive shine to my lips. I have tried some more expensive lip balms before but this one just gives me a better moisture than the rest ...

• of them. Its moisture really penetrates underneath the outer skin of my lips. My lips feel glossy, soft, hydrated, and quite smooth every time I wear this on my lips.

I put this every night before I go to bed and even when I wake up in the morning, I still have this. After I wipe this off, my lips feel moisturized, soft, and smooth.

I may have bought this for a cheap price but this is really effective and I never experienced any problems with this lip balm and no allergic reaction at all.

The Bottom Line I like this lip balm. I like

how it keeps my lips moisturized, hydrated, soft, and smooth. This does not claim to be medicated but I believe that this is still effective on soothing dry lips and gentle enough to be left on the lips for the whole night. This is really good to avoid chapped lips. I am already on my mid twenties but I do not see a reason why women of my age or even older than me should avoid this product. This is still an effective lip balm after all.

Pros Very moisturizing and cheap.

Cons I just hope they made this smell better and made it taste sweeter.

Would I buy this product again?

Not this particular flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378950931/k2311a014/1.4.11