Furniture Creations Hugs And Kisses Valentine’s Decor (Product Model Number 12639)
  • The Valentine's Day decoration is noticeable, but it doesn't take up a whole lot of space, which I think works to this decoration's advantage
  • From a distance or up close, I like how this Valentine's Day decoration looks

• by CirclingCanvas

The Furniture Creations Hugs And Kisses Valentine’s Decor retails for a reasonably three dollars and forty-nine cents. This is a simple but flashy Valentine’s Day decoration that’s intended for indoor use only as it’s made out of medium-density fibreboard wood. If something made out of that material gets wet, then its shape becomes distorted and the quality of the product diminishes to an extent. This Valentine’s Day decoration consists of an “X” followed by a heart-shaped “O”, another “X” and another heart-shaped “O”. For those that may not be aware, those letters stand for hugs and kisses, and it’s been known for people to do that sort of thing on Valentine’s Day! The letters are all connected and come connected, so there’s thankfully no assembly required, which is nice because I can just remove the Valentine’s Day

decoration from the packaging and place it where I want, like on a long table, without having to take time to put it together. The Valentine’s Day decoration measures approximately eleven inches in length and around three inches in height. The Valentine’s Day decoration is noticeable, but it doesn’t take up a whole lot of space, which I think works to this decoration’s advantage. If it was real big, it would look odd, I think.

From a distance or up close, I like how this Valentine’s Day decoration looks. It’s a bright pink color and it has glitter on it that sparkles when the light hits it or it’s looked at from a certain angle. I think the glitter was a nice touch because without it, the sold pink color would look as if it was missing something.

• Maybe I’m just too use to the Valentine’s Day decoration with the glitter on it and that’s why I think that way, but if I just imagine it without the glitter, then it looks plain and not as flashy. Yes, this is a flash Valentine’s Day decoration, but that fits in with the day. Valentine’s Day sort of is like a day that glitters for those that are with someone special. That’s why I feel the color and the glitter as well as the overall design of the Valentine’s Day decoration is very appropriate. This is a Valentine’s Day decoration that simply sits on a surface, like a table or a counter or even a fireplace mantle. There are many options when it comes to finding a spot for it, and since it’s made out of a
        durable material, should it fall, it won’t get damaged. It’ll make some noise, but at least the Valentine’s Day decoration won’t be ruined.

The Furniture Creations Hugs And Kisses Valentine’s Decor is a purchase that I’m pleased with. I like decorating for Valentine’s Day as the decorations bring about a certain warmth and pleasantness to the rooms in the house, and this Valentine’s Day decoration certainly helps to contribute to that warmth and pleasantness. It’s a colorful item that glitters and is durable too, so I can’t think of anything that might make this Valentine’s Day decoration more attractive or impressive. Perhaps an alternative red and pink pattern would have been a little nicer, but I’m not so sure about that. Regardless, I’m rating this Valentine’s Day decoration a “10″ rating and I plan on using it for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 534011378940931/k2311a014/1.4.11