Levi’s Men’s 501 White Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • They're supposed to shrink, so don't be alarmed, but do be aware of that fact when you consider what size to purchase, otherwise you'll end up with jeans that are too tight, too short and too uncomfortable to wear, and returning them may not be easy as the tag indicates that they're supposed to shrink after the first washing
  • Now, I picked out a pair of Levi's Men's 501 White Jeans and one pair cost me twenty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents
  • These white jeans were definitely precisely what I was looking for and so the price of the white jeans didn't bother me
  • I think they were very much worth the purchase price
  • The zipper works without a hitch and the button isn't ridiculously small or big, so sliding it in and out of the slot isn't a problem

• by CirclingCanvas

Be very aware that when you purchase any color or size of jeans that are a part of the Levi’s 501 Men’s line of jeans that they will shrink to some extent upon the first washing. After that initial washing, they will stay that length and fit for as long as you own them, regardless of the number of times you wash them. They’re supposed to shrink, so don’t be alarmed, but do be aware of that fact when you consider what size to purchase, otherwise you’ll end up with jeans that are too tight, too short and too uncomfortable to wear, and returning them may not be easy as the tag indicates that they’re supposed to shrink after the first washing.

Now, I picked out a pair of Levi’s Men’s 501 White Jeans and one pair cost

me twenty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents. These white jeans were definitely precisely what I was looking for and so the price of the white jeans didn’t bother me. I think they were very much worth the purchase price. I own jeans that are dark blue, light blue and black, and I had been wanting to get a pair of white jeans for some time now. Aside from the color difference, these white jeans also differ from my other jeans in the respect that they’re more form-fitting, and that’s a quality that I was after too.

I wanted jeans that would fit me tighter than the other pairs of jeans that I own. These jeans, regardless of what size or color you decide on, will hang close to your body, and yes, will be a tad tight along ...

• the legs and certain other areas located in the lower region of one’s body. That’s how these jeans are supposed to fit. They aren’t uncomfortable, at least, not after they’ve been worn a few times and one adjusts to a tighter type of jeans, if one isn’t accustomed to form-fitting jeans. When I wear these jeans, I do notice the lack of space when walking and sitting, but it doesn’t bother me. I’m used to them and I’m happy with them. I got exactly what I wanted.

The jeans have creases in them in certain areas, like around the lower legs and lower torso region. I like the creases as I think they give the jeans style and makes them look attractive when I’m in an upward or sitting position. The pockets on the sides are naturally narrow

and tight, but the back pockets are more roomy and wide. All in all, I think the pockets contribute positively to the overall look of the jeans and they’re functional, too.

Levi’s Men’s 501 White Jeans proved to be an excellent buy. I purchased a size that was a bit too large for me and they shrunk down to a size that fits me relatively well. I like how the jeans conform to the shape of my body and how smooth to the touch they feel. The zipper works without a hitch and the button isn’t ridiculously small or big, so sliding it in and out of the slot isn’t a problem. I was quite delighted to add these white jeans to my wardrobe and they’ve been performing great. I certainly feel that they deserve a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 554011378930931/k2311a014/1.4.11