Great Value Chocolate Chip Cookies
2.5
  • For the amount of money I paid for these chocolate chip cookies, they weren't bad, but they weren't exceptionally good either
  • The first thing I noticed about these chocolate chip cookies was how very crunchy they were
  • They didn't taste stale though, so I don't think the chocolate chip cookies were old, which would have contributed to their hardness had they been
  • I enjoyed these store brand chocolate chip cookies, but I didn't enjoy them enough to feel a need to buy them again
  • I believe these chocolate chip cookies are deserving of a 5 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

The Great Value Chocolate Chip Cookies come in a pack that contains approximately twenty-five chocolate chip cookies for around one dollar and forty cents. I only purchased a package of these chocolate chip cookies once as I really very much prefer baking the refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough as those chocolate chip cookies generally come out better tasting than the packaged, already made cookies. For the amount of money I paid for

these chocolate chip cookies, they weren’t bad, but they weren’t exceptionally good either.

The first thing I noticed about these chocolate chip cookies was how very crunchy they were. I might even go as far as to say that they were a bit on the hard side. They didn’t taste stale though, so I don’t think the chocolate chip cookies were old, which would have contributed to their hardness had they been. I also noticed an usual salty taste when I would bite into these chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate chip cookies shouldn’t be salty, but these tasted as if they had been sprinkled with salt. That was unusual. Other than the light amount of saltiness, the chocolate chip cookies tasted okay. The chocolate chips weren’t plentiful, but they were tasty. The cookie dough portion of the chocolate chip cookie had a mild, but enjoyable cookie ...

• Great Value Chocolate Chip Cookies
      dough taste. The chocolate chip cookies weren’t as rich in flavor as the ones made from the refrigerated packs or from the packages sold down the baking aisle at grocery stores, but they were certainly still edible. It took about four bites for me to eat each chocolate chip cookie, so they seemed about average in size.

The Great Value Chocolate Chip Cookies weren’t much worse than the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip

Cookies. They just seemed a bit saltier. I’m not crazy about the Nabisco cookies either, though. If I have the time, I’d rather bake chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Those come out tastier and softer, and thus are more enjoyable. I enjoyed these store brand chocolate chip cookies, but I didn’t enjoy them enough to feel a need to buy them again. I believe these chocolate chip cookies are deserving of a “5″ rating.

Great Value Chocolate Chip Cookies

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274011378820931/k2311a014/1.4.11