Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • And the best part is that the softness lasts at least for 24 hours
  • With this lotion this isn't a problem at all

• by KitKatie

I can always count on Christmas stockings for some great beauty products and this year was no different. My grandma sent me an 8 oz tube of Bath and Body Works Triple Body Moisture in warm vanilla sugar, running around $12. It’s something I’ve always wanted to try but never got to the store to buy, so I’m very grateful that I have it now.

Right now I probably use it as my primary lotion

and for good reasons. The lotion has a creamy, but not to thick, consistency, and spreads on so smoothly.

The body cream leaves skin soft and not oily, something which really bothers me. And the best part is that the softness lasts at least for 24 hours.

I’ve always hated how I’d have to apply lotion after a shower and then later in the day because my skin was still dry in spots. With ...

• this lotion this isn’t a problem at all.

The scent is sweet and comforting, and not overbearing. It’s relaxing and great for a spa like setting.

The scent in general is good for multiple situations, parties, work, school ect. The scent can also be matched easily to perfumes.

I’ve never liked having to try and coordinate perfumes and lotions when I had mismatching lotions and perfumes. Vanilla can compliment a variety of scents so problem

solved.

Little bonuses include the fact that the body lotion as a a final product isn’t tested on animals, and as a popular product you can always find it stocked in Bath and Body Works stores. Next time you go beauty shopping try this out, you aren’t going to get it.

The warm vanilla sugar scent is also available in a variety of other products like hand sanitizer. So, go and buy some next time you are beauty shopping!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378750931/k2311a014/1.4.11