2005 Ford Mustang V6
  • So in 2008 I purchased a 2005 red mustang v6, I thought it was the most amazing car ever
  • So I thought that this was an excellent buy, but pretty soon I'd be proven wrong
  • Now don't get me wrong I love my car but so many things have gone wrong in two years

• by sweetlexi07

I have always been a fan of Mustangs in fact for my sweet sixteen I got a black 2001 mustang v6. I couldn’t have been more excited, but two months later I had to get rid of it because there was a “knocking in the engine” and my parents said that would just lead to more problems.

So in 2008 I purchased a 2005 red mustang v6, I thought it was the most amazing car ever. Mainly because 2004 wad the first year

of the new body style so from the outside it is a very nice looking car.

At the time of purchase the car only had 24,000 miles on it for being 3 years old. So I thought that this was an excellent buy, but pretty soon I’d be proven wrong. Now don’t get me wrong I love my car but so many things have gone wrong in two years. If I would have anticiplated all the money i would be shelling out on ...

• this car I would have thought twice.

Within the first year I had to replace the battery, the starter engine, the windshield wipers, the multiple tailights and headlights burned out. The fuse that controls the heat gauge and how much gas in the car blew out, the handle that adjusts the seat broke off. Now I gaurd my car with my life and treat it like it’s gold keeping it clean and making sure the oil is changed.

As much as i love how

my car looks I wouldn’t reccommend it unless you have plenty of money to blow on gas or if you don’t plan on driving it as your main mode of transportation it just isn’t worth it.

Don’t get me wrong it’s a beautiful car and I’m sure people will be jealous of you, but the car certainly is not worth money. Invest in something that will last a long time, is good on gas, and won’t have to be fixed every other month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 94011378740931/k2311a014/1.4.11