The Body Shop Tea tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • This comes in a 100ml tube and I paid £5.50 for it
  • There is a few leaves on here, so I think we get the idea of the Tea Tree theme

• by leeanne160480

I have bought a lot of the Body Shop Tea tree items over the last few months. It was usually just the Face Wash and perhaps the Face Mask that I had used in the past, but I recently bought a whole range of products. My skin isn’t great. I’ve got Greasy skin which can get quite Oily and get spots as well. The Tea Tree range is specially for blemished skin and can help with Oily skin as well. The Body Shop does another range which is just for Oily skin, but I’m best to treat both things.

This comes in a 100ml

tube and I paid £5.50 for it. The items from the Body Shop aren’t all that cheap, but they are a quality and well known brand. Although the packaging is quite simple it looks alright and once you see the branding then you should know that it’s a bit more expensive.

The tube is quite a large tube. It stands tall and it is quite a flat tube. It is a light green colour and the label is dark green as well. The writing is in white and the body shop is white as well. There is a few leaves on here, so I ...

• think we get the idea of the Tea Tree theme.

This is quite a thick scrub. It isn’t a Gel, more like a cream, but it’s hard to tell as this is full of little grains. You can still see the Cream but there is lots of little grainy dots through this. Then again this isn’t too thick and I think I was expecting this to be thicker.

You apply this to wet skin and you can rub this in quite hard. You don’t have to just concentrate on the affected Blackhead areas as this can double up as a general face wash.

You

can smell the Tea Tree scent which is quite strong and a bit chemically, but after this is washed off then you don’t seem to smell it and it leaves your skin soft and clean with a bit of a nice shine to it.

After using this for a few times I could say that the blackhead area seemed to be a bit better. I don’t use this every single wash, as I find that using scrubs every time used to irritate my skin, but using this every week seems to do fine for me.

A good weekly treat for your skin which works well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378630931/k2311a014/1.4.11