Dove Anti Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to try new ones when they come out but I still have my favourites and this is up there in the top 3 I would say
  • You can also get this in a 50ml Roll on as well, but I prefer the Sprays

• by leeanne160480

I tend to change my Deodorants now and again. There is so many different nice ones out there that I don’t stick to the same one all the time. I like to try new ones when they come out but I still have my favourites and this is up there in the top 3 I would say.

This comes in a 150ml tin and costs I would say just under £2 in most shops. This isn’t often on offer and certainly not in the same way that other brands can be knocked down to £1 or that. You perhaps get 20p-30p off this at times if you are lucky. You can also get this in a 50ml Roll on as well, but I

prefer the Sprays. There is the Original scent in this and then the newer Fresh range which hass Green Tea, Citrus and so on. These ones are nice too, but there is something nice about the Original one.

The tin looks alright. It is mostly white and the writing is in blue on the tin. The lid is blue as well, and although there isn’t much going on on the tin and it all looks simple enough. IT does stand out on the shelf a bit compared to other brands but not all that much.

Scent wise this is just nice. With the brand Dove part of their branding goes on about how it has a quarter Moisturising Cream in it, and this does ...

• smell nice and creamy. After spraying this it makes me feel fresh and dry and also clean. When first sprayed I would say that this is pretty cloudy and you will have to shake this a good bit in order for it not to go all powdery and end up going down the clothes that you have on which isn’t such a good look. I remember the first few times I had used this and ended up getting white powder all down my clean washed black tops, and it seems to rub off under the arms as well. It does seems to have a really powdery consistency to it, which is the 1 thing that I find not good about this.

This keeps

you fresh and dry through the whole day. I admit on the odd occassion I can feel that little bit damp under my arms, but it really depends on how warm it has been or if i’ve been running about or that.

This smells just like the Dove Soap. Nice and simple and will keep you smelling sweet. I just like that this is simple and there isn’t any fancy scents to this. It doesn’t pretend to be anything other than simple and for that I will keep reaching for it.

Yes I change to other brands but it’s because I like other ones for other reasons but I recommend this for all the reasons that I have put in the review above.

Dove Anti Perspirant Deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378620931/k2311a014/1.4.11