Bath and Body Works Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • But, that is not the best part about this body butter
  • At $15.00 for a seven ounce tub, I think is it fairly priced – but, watch for sales because they often reduce them to 50% when they are changing over the scents for the year
  • At first I thought it was going to be a little too greasy for me – but, because it does soak in, so that has never been a problem
  • I highly recommend everyone try Bath and Body Works Body Butter
  • It’s a fantastic product and I believe you’ll be quite pleased with your purchase

• by ClickMyReview

Go to a Bath and Body Works store and you will be in for a real treat. They have a signature product they call “body butter.” This amazing moisturizing cream comes in an assortment of fruit and other tropical scents.

They have coconut, mango, papaya, lime – they even make some bamboo scents and other “non-girly” body butters for the men. They seem to rotate the scents they carry in the stores – so it is always a surprise as to what I’ll be taking home.

My favorite is the papaya body

butter. Like all of the others, this scent is so yummy that you almost think you can eat it. But, that is not the best part about this body butter. The formula of this product is so good that it can nourish and heal even the most chapped hands and feet. It is like hand and aroma therapy all at the same time.

At $15.00 for a seven ounce tub, I think is it fairly priced – but, watch for sales because they often reduce them to 50% when they ...

• are changing over the scents for the year. The main ingredients are shea and jojoba butters. They penetrate the skin so fully and leave it extra soft. At first I thought it was going to be a little too greasy for me – but, because it does soak in, so that has never been a problem.

Especially in the winter when our skin is ultra dry, I am thankful for this product. One winter I remember my boss was complaining about how dry and cracked his hands were. I

took a look at them and they actually looked painful. I stopped at a Bath and Body Works during lunch and picked up a small tub for him. You could see he was felt a little funny trying it – but, his hands were to so bad, he really had to do something – so he tried it. Now he’s hooked. But, the papaya isn’t his thing!

I highly recommend everyone try Bath and Body Works Body Butter. It’s a fantastic product and I believe you’ll be quite pleased with your purchase.

Bath and Body Works Body Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378450931/k2311a014/1.4.11