Comprehensive Animal Hospital  » Pets  »
4410 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
  • It was after hours and the only choice I thought I had for treatment at the time
  • I recommend him to any clients that ask about a vet

• by Lacy Pearl

I am a dog person, and actually an animal professional. I’ve been in various animal businesses my whole life. I’ve worked at stables, owned horses for seventeen years, worked in pet salons, been a sales representative for various pet products, and in the dog grooming and pet sitting services for close to twenty years. To say dogs are a part of my life is like saying air is essential to most people.

Because of all my pets veterinarians are an important part of my life also. I need one I can depend

on, that doesn’t treat me like I am ignorant, and are available most hours of the day. One of my Great Danes died of bloat and the clinic I took her to refused treatment without an upfront payment of thousands of dollars; this while my best friend was in substantial pain. It was after hours and the only choice I thought I had for treatment at the time.

A few years later my second Great Dane suffered an injury in a fence and I thought I euthanasia would be the only solution. I ...

• phoned Dr. Bola and his office to let him know the situation and a few hours later my dog was on his way home. He treated him with fluids and steroids for the nerve damage. It took some time for him to retrain full use of both back legs but he did and was fine.

Dr. Bola not only saved Gamje’s life, he didn’t ask for money before treatment-in fact, he allowed me to make payments. I have since used him for all my routine care and any emergencies I come

across. I recommend him to any clients that ask about a vet. His fees are reasonable and more importantly he treats my pets with compassion and me like I do observe their behavior daily and do know what’s good for them.

I lived in the Lansing area for ten years and it took me six to find a vet I trusted as much as my home town guy. I won’t take my pets elsewhere and love the fact my vet not only takes great care of my guys but is available for any emergency!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 294011378440931/k2311a014/1.4.11