Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like to have anything look dirty about my person and greasy hair is at the top of my 'must not have' list
  • I also don't want it to cost any more than five dollars a bottle
  • In particular I find their 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner is the best
  • I like that it's a simple eggshell color because who needs a ton of color additives when you're just putting it in your hair
  • I get perfect curls like I enjoy and it's shiny not greasy

• by Lacy Pearl

I am a bit of a penny pincher when it comes to beauty products, especially hair care stuff because I find often my husband uses it and wastes it or it slips out of my own hand and ends up on the shower floor instead of on my head where I need it.

That said the one and two dollar stuff just flattens my semi-frizzy, sometimes curly hair. I also find with the super cheap stuff my hair just looks dirty the very next

day. I don’t like to have anything look dirty about my person and greasy hair is at the top of my ‘must not have’ list. In searching for quality hair products I really want something that doesn’t make my hair frizzy but helps define my curls. I also don’t want it to cost any more than five dollars a bottle. Preferably less than three or four.

Aussie hair care products fit the bill for me. In particular I find their 3 Minute ...

• Miracle Deep Conditioner is the best. I get it for usually $3.50 a bottle so it fits the bill on cost. I also don’t have to go to any beauty stores to purchase, it’s available at any grocery store I’ve gone to. Another big plus for me. I like convenience.

Now the true test comes in the shower. I like that it’s a simple eggshell color because who needs a ton of color additives when you’re just putting it in your hair?

It smells great, but not like I’ve dumped a bottle of perfume on my head. Now I don’t usually wait three minutes for the product to sit in my hair, but I’m still very pleased with the results.

I use this often and it doesn’t weigh my hair down, very important to me. Also, my hair is neither frizzy nor limp. I get perfect curls like I enjoy and it’s shiny not greasy. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle stays in my shower and cabinet!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378430931/k2311a014/1.4.11