Senseo SL7810/65 Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine
  • When I bought my first this coffee maker, I paid $79 for it
  • When I bought the second one, I found it for $69
  • If you check out the cost of the Keurig machine it usually runs about $149 on sale
  • I’ve tried coffee made in both the Senseo and the Keurig – they are both delicious
  • It’s the best coffee I’ve have ever brewed at home and the Senseo SL7810/65 Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine is now about one third the price of a Keurig

• by ClickMyReview

I absolutely love my Senseo Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine. I have owned one of these single service coffee makers for the last five years. I have one for our house, I have one for when we go on vacation and now I want to get one for my office.

When I bought my first this coffee maker, I paid $79 for it. When I bought the second one, I found it for $69. Now I’m shopping for it again

for the office and I just found it on Amazon for $49. This is the for Senseo SL7810/65 Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine basic model. You can actually pay over twice as much for a fancier model – but that is a big waste of money. It’s not any bigger, it does not do anything different – it just has a different look to it. It has more silver in the color. Big deal – that’s not worth $109 to me.

Right now the big rage is the Keurig single serve coffee maker. If you check out the cost of the Keurig machine it usually runs about $149 on sale! I’ve tried coffee made in both the Senseo and the Keurig – they are both delicious. They both have the convenience of a coffee maker that only takes about 60 seconds to brew a totally fresh, yummy cup of coffee. That’s great when there are only two people ...

• Senseo SL7810/65 Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine
      in the house or if you like different coffees than each other. One person can have a Kona blend and 60 seconds later, you can make a French vanilla coffee for the other person. And, you never have to waste a unfinished pot of coffee. It doesn’t get any better than that.

The coffee pods for the Senseo are pretty cheap, too. You can get them in the grocery store on online at DiscountCoffee.com and it ends ups costing less

than 48 cents per cup for a perfect cup of coffee (that’s for two pods to make an American size mug of coffee rather than the European size that only takes one pod for 24 cents).

In all, I would (and I do) tell everyone to buy this machine. It’s the best coffee I’ve have ever brewed at home and the Senseo SL7810/65 Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine is now about one third the price of a Keurig. Time to buy folks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 534011378420931/k2311a014/1.4.11