Aveda Foot Relief Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is pretty expensive so it is not for everyone, but if you can afford $20 for a small bottle it is worth it

• by loveitorleaveit

I love this foot cream. It is pretty expensive so it is not for everyone, but if you can afford $20 for a small bottle it is worth it.

The smell is great, kind of minty but since the ingredients have rosemary in them, I would guess what you are really smelling is rosemary. I love the smell of it. It is fresh and makes me feel nice and awake.

The texture

is thick and creamy and goes on really smooth. You don’t have to wait for it to soak in and I never end up with too much.

The results of this happen pretty quickly. If you use it every night before you go to sleep and you put on socks with it you will see results in a week. You really should use this only with socks because it helps it ...

• to work and also it is very moisturizing and one time I put it on without socks and went into the bathroom and almost slipped on the floor because it made my feet slick.

I love this and I also put it on my legs. It says on the bottle that you can do it for both feet and legs. It does make my feet feel alive and awake but it doesn’t really

do that for my legs, but it makes them very smooth. Be warned if you put it on recently shaved skin it burns and tingles in a bad way, also keep it away from your face. I had some on my hands and it got in my eye and it really hurt. I don’t blame the company as it is not intended for face use, but it really did hurt.

Aveda Foot Relief Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378380931/k2311a014/1.4.11