Avon colortrend mini eye liner
  • I like The eye liner is black and has a clear top, it comes in colors black and brown
  • I know it is hard to believe but even though it only costs a dollar, it lasts forever and I mean forever
  • I highly recommend this to any girls and women out there
  • I think this is probably the best product that Avon has and I hope that they never stop selling it
  • I love this eye liner basically because of the look it gives my eyes, the costs and that it really does last for a very long time

• by Brooke

I have been using this eyeliner for years now. It is my favorite eye liner I have ever found. It is not only cheap but lasts forever.

Even though it is a mini eyeliner and small it still lasts forever. My only recommendation is to keep it sharpened because it is harder to apply when it is not sharpened.

Plus it looks better on your eyes when the eye liner is sharpened. I like The eye liner is black

and has a clear top, it comes in colors black and brown.

This eye liner only costs about a dollar. I know it is hard to believe but even though it only costs a dollar, it lasts forever and I mean forever.

I hardly ever have to buy my eye liner. I would much rather use this eyeliner than a fancier eyeliner that is going to costs me much more money.

The color is dark and you can tell ...

• a big difference when you use it. Although it is dark it is not too dark on your eyes.

I have worn it underneath my eyes and occasionally on my top eyelids just were my eyelashes are. I highly recommend this to any girls and women out there.

It is inexpensive, lasts forever, good quality, and a overall good product. I think this is probably the best product that Avon has and I hope that they never stop selling

it.

I would be highly mad if they did stop selling it because this is one of the reasons I feel in love with Avon and have purchased and tried new cosmetics with them. I usually buy a few extra eye liners when I buy mine and give a few to my sisters and my mother.

I love this eye liner basically because of the look it gives my eyes, the costs and that it really does last for a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011378300831/k2311a014/1.4.11