White Chocolate Covered Dog Biscuits From How Sweet It Is
4750 South Hagadorn Road East Lansing Mi 48823
  • I think that's the reason we get a pet is to spoil it
  • I like to give them snacks when I'm home for the day
  • I love that I can give her these without feeling like it may harm her

• by Lacy Pearl

I’m a bit of a spoiler when it comes to my pooches. I think that’s the reason we get a pet is to spoil it. I like to give them snacks when I’m home for the day. Reward them for being good and just being there.

My friends know this and often give me treats to give to the pack, which is always a nice thing.

Recently we were gifted white chocolate covered biscuits from a local sweet shop called How Sweet It Is. I think it’s very

important to support our local business men and women and this is a locally owned store so that made me very happy. I also like the lay out of their website and think it’s nice that I can order their goodies from the comfort of my own couch. I think most of the candy on their site is reasonably priced.

I didn’t find the dog treats there, and since they were a gift can’t tell you whether they were cheap or expensive. I can tell you ...

• that all four of my dogs started chewing their treat at the white chocolate covered end. That can’t be coincidence. I have Min Pin that loves sugar and is always begging if she sees me eat something sweet or creamy. I love that I can give her these without feeling like it may harm her.

My Maltese has a fairly sensitive stomach so I am hesitant to give her many treats, or treats that I haven’t tried with the other pack. I felt comfortable giving her this

large biscuit with white chocolate at one end because the majority of it was just a simple biscuit. It didn’t upset her tummy in the least, also a major perk because I like treats that all the dogs can enjoy.

I can’t wait for a time when I can venture into How Sweet It Is to pick up some of these bones to keep around the house for my guys. It will be nice to feel like I am giving them something for their sweet tooth when I have dessert

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 294011378240831/k2311a014/1.4.11