Dollar Tree Discount Store in Port St. Lucie
1759 NW St Lucie West, Blvd, Port St. Lucie
  • I would definitely encourage anyone who is in Port St. Lucie and needs to shop to try Dollar Tree

• by webgirl40

Even when the economy was good I was a Dollar Tree shopper. However I must admit that now that the economy is bad I shop there much more frequently. Over the summer I had the opportunity to be in Port St. Lucie. One of the places that I stopped was the Dollar Tree. This has to be by far the cleanest Dollar Tree that I have ever been in.

All the shelves and items were very neatly

arranged and the products were all dusted. The door was free from any finger prints and the check out stands were clutter free and wiped down. I also found the staff to be very friendly and helpful as there were a few items that I needed but could not find.

They directed me to where they might be located and if they were not there then they directed me to a store where they might be ...

• purchased. The cashier was quick to check us out but was also very friendly. She had a smile on the whole time she was checking us out and made us feel very happy to have shopped at that location. I was pleased to find all of the items that I was looking for plus some of the ones that I had intended to purchase elsewhere.

I really thought that this store had a great variety of products

and since everything in the store was indeed a dollar it was a great way to get what I needed at a great price. I would definitely encourage anyone who is in Port St. Lucie and needs to shop to try Dollar Tree. It was a great experience. I will definitely return to that store upon my next visit to Port St. Lucie and I have yet to meet a cashier as friendly as the one that we got.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 244011378230831/k2311a014/1.4.11