Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffett  » Restaurants  »
2.5
2600 David H McLeod Blvd, Florence, SC
  • I was not particularly impressed with the way the food tasted at this restaurant
  • I was particularly disappointed with the food from the grill
  • I love both the rainbow sherbet and the strawberry flavored, and while eating, I feel like I am in icecream heaven

• by prosperous

The first time I went to this restaurant I was very excited when I saw the wide selection of food on the buffet. I can remember thinking, “Gosh where do I start?” There is an area with American food with such things as macaroni and cheese, hot wings, corn, etc. This is usually where I start. Watch out for those hot wings because they are extremely hot! Then there is the area with Chinese food, with lo mein, General Tso chicken, and many other cuisines. After eating a little

of those two, I usually end with the Hibachi style grille where you can create a dish which includes rice, zuchini, onions and other types of vegetables. You can also add steak, shrimp, or chicken to the dish. After you have added all that you want, your food is then added to the grill and seasoned with special spices and a sauce. You can also select from a variety of salads and different types of fruit. There is also a dessert bar which includes things such as cake and ...

• icecream.

I was not particularly impressed with the way the food tasted at this restaurant. It is just not seasoned very well. I was particularly disappointed with the food from the grill. My shrimp was still a bit raw and the dish did not taste like the food I have had from other Hibachi style restaurants. I ate a few spoonfuls and just did not want anymore. The only thing I can say that was really good was the icecream. I have such a hard time making a decision about

which one to get because there are so many to choose from and they all look so good. I love both the rainbow sherbet and the strawberry flavored, and while eating, I feel like I am in icecream heaven.

This restaurant is not a bad restaurant if your taste buds are adapted to food that is not seasoned well. Some people actually like their shrimp raw, so I would not say this is a bad thing either. However, I did not find it very appealing and my date did not enjoy it either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 74011378120831/k2311a014/1.4.11