3 Musketeers Chocolate  » Food  »
  • Those with a sweet tooth would definitely enjoy it
  • What I like best about the chocolate is that the filling is soft and chewy but doesn’t stick to your teeth as badly as caramel does
  • In my opinion, there are lots of better chocolates around

• by TheCity

3 Musketeers is a very popular chocolate brand that is under Mars, Incorporated which also distributes other famous chocolate brands such as M&M, Mars and Maltesers. I received a bag of fun sized 3 Musketeers chocolate for Christmas and couldn’t resist opening it immediately and eating a piece as I haven’t eaten them for quite a while and have forgotten how they tasted. 3 Musketeers is made of milk chocolate covering and then filled with something like

very soft chocolate nougat inside. The outer covering is a milk chocolate brown while the inside is a very light brown similar to chocolate mousse. My verdict upon tasting the chocolate is that it is just good enough. It is a bit too sweet, but I guess this is just normal since it’s made up of milk chocolate. Those with a sweet tooth would definitely enjoy it.

What I like best about the chocolate is that ...

• the filling is soft and chewy but doesn’t stick to your teeth as badly as caramel does. I also like the fact that the pack indicates that Three Musketeers has 45% less fat than other popular chocolate brands, which is a very important factor to a lot of people. One piece, although only small since it’s fun-sized, is actually quite filling already because of its sweetness, and is enough for one eating.

As far as the taste goes,

the chocolate is just so-so for me; it is a bit too sweet and nothing really special. In my opinion, there are lots of better chocolates around. I would not buy this for myself or for anyone else, but when it’s there, I would probably eat it anyway. All in all, it’s just an average chocolate for me and except for the fact that it’s said to be a lot less fatty, I don’t find anything remarkable with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274011378090831/k2311a014/1.4.11