Grenade Music Video by Bruno Mars
2.0
  • Well, I never thought that the video will only look boring
  • I like the way his hair looks like though
  • I thought at first, he is some actors playing the part but when I look at this actor’s yes I realized it is Bruno Mars
  • I decided I will just listen to the song rather than watching the video

• by grecy

The popularity of Just the Way you are, the first single of Bruno Mars from his album Doo-Woops and Hooligans, is the reason why I keep following him from the day one. I just accidentally switched television channel when I saw the music video of Grenade. The song is very fresh. The lyrics are catchable as there are many lines that you just find yourself laughing on the side. How can someone catch a grenade just because of love? That is tragic.

The song is about loving someone and doing everything to win them over,

just to prove how true your love it. That even risking life is easy. But the saddest part is the person you love cannot do the same. This song got me thinking that Bruno Mars album is all about loving the love of his life and doing everything just to show it because Just the Way you are has the same theme too.

Well, I never thought that the video will only look boring. I do not enjoy it. I like the way his hair looks like though. I thought at first, he is some ...

• actors playing the part but when I look at this actor’s yes I realized it is Bruno Mars. He looks decent and gorgeous but he looks sad. From the first part up to the end, he is pulling a string that has a piano attached to it. He keeps on singing while pulling it. He met different people on the road, including those men that are full of tattoos in their body. I thought there will be action part where he will get into argument with the man with tattoos but there is none.
        He just allows that man to shout at him and he continues his journey. I do not feel any courage in the video unlike listening to the song. it looks sad, not colorful and uninteresting and less creative.

It is one of the video I will usually forget when I get old. Just the way you are is still one of the good video Bruno Mars had ever done so far. I decided I will just listen to the song rather than watching the video. Hopefully, he will stop doing this kind of stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 144011377960831/k2311a014/1.4.11