Creative Zen V plus 8GB mp3 player
  • To begin I got to say that I bought this item souly for the price, I found it on sale for $125 which at the time was pretty reasonable price
  • If price is of an essence for you I definately recommend this item
  • Though ofcourse my story not neccesery have to happen to you, a few friend of mine never had a problem with this item, perhaps I'm just unlucky
  • I can't even remember what happened to earphones that were in the package, I believe it brokedown in first few months
  • I got to admit that I have some experience with audio products and I wouldn't make same mistake buying this product myself

• by Mindaugas

To begin I got to say that I bought this item souly for the price, I found it on sale for $125 which at the time was pretty reasonable price. If price is of an essence for you I definately recommend this item.

Even thoug it’s an mp4 i got to say that screen isn’t very useful, display is horrible and protective screen cover get’s scratched very easly, by now you I can hardly

see through all the scratches the title of the song.

So this item isn’t a quality product, even removable/changeable button cover keeps falling off and cracking.

The worst thing about Zen V plus is firmware, I had to reset the device like hundred times.

In first month of using the device I had to return it becouse the screen froze up… Even after that I have already reainstalled the firmware myself 10 to 20 ...

• times.

Though ofcourse my story not neccesery have to happen to you, a few friend of mine never had a problem with this item, perhaps I’m just unlucky.

Back to the good points, price vice it’s an exelent item since it has 8GB capacity.

Even though 8 times out of 10 device fails to connect to computer it has a very useful feature - “removable disk” which creates independent space on the player and

makes player easier to connect to any computer.

Sound quality isn’t impressive, but it’s pretty decent.

I can’t even remember what happened to earphones that were in the package, I believe it brokedown in first few months.

Overall if you care about reasonable price and don’t care about quality, this might be the product for you.

I got to admit that I have some experience with audio products and I wouldn’t make same mistake buying this product myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 164011377820831/k2311a014/1.4.11