Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush  » Baby care  »
  • I paid about $10 for this product online and so far I feel like it has been money well spent
  • There are only a few things that I dislike about this product
  • Based on this, I think that this product is probably better suited for younger babies while they are still cutting teeth since it really does a great job of soothing their gums
  • I definitely believe that this item is durable enough to be used by a child for several months before it would have to be replaced
  • I doubt that any parent would be disappointed by purchasing it for their child

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have a sixteen month old nephew who has a mouth full of teeth. Prior to ordering this product online, I was very skeptical about how well it would work. My nephew is at an age where he is very picky about the foods that he eats and I knew that I might have some difficulty trying to get him to use a toothbrush. However, it is very important for me to get him used to brushing his teeth and having healthy oral hygiene habits. There were several reasons why I ultimately decided to buy this product; specifically it was the fact that

it was designed in a matter that would prevent a toddler from choking on it and I love the cute design of it as well. I paid about $10 for this product online and so far I feel like it has been money well spent.

Unlike a traditional children’s toothbrush, this product is flexible and designed to be used by infants months old (the label on the outside packaging recommends this toy for infants up to a year old). It has a large size handle that allows my nephew to comfortably grip it and the material that the brush is made of also helps to relieve irritated gums. Of course, I also love the fact that it is also designed to work as a teeth and can be frozen in the refrigerator.

Although I was initially skeptical that this product would not be any better than the other tethers that we owned, I find that the construction of this product makes it easier for my nephew to put in his mouth. I also love the fact that the entire toy is made of silicone so that there is not one specific area that he can chew on.

There are only a few things that I dislike about this product. The ...

• Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush
      main one is that it has a tendency to attract dirt and debris. On the positive side, it is dishwasher safe so I suppose that it not that much of a big deal. The other thing is that I wish that it would have more like an actual toothbrush as opposed to a teether. Based on this, I think that this product is probably better suited for younger babies while they are still cutting teeth since it really does a great job of soothing their gums. I definitely believe that this item is durable enough to be used by a child for several months
      before it would have to be replaced.

Overall this is a nice product that would make a great gift for a parent of a very young child. I honestly wish that I would have purchased this when my nephew was going through his teething phase. Based on my experience, I would rate this item a 9 out of 10. I doubt that any parent would be disappointed by purchasing it for their child. The great thing about it is that it is so inexpensive that you could purchase several of these to keep at home, in the diaper bag, and in the car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 544011377560731/k2311a014/1.4.11