Golden Corral Restaurant
Albany NY
  • For 5 people it only cost us around $35.00
  • I like the Bourbon St. Chicken, Homeade mashed potatoe's with gravy, steamed broccoli & cauliflower with cheese sauce

• by Bonny
      I have to say Golden Corral is my favorite Restaurant. We visit Golden Corral at least once a month. For 5 people it only cost us around $35. Thats 2 adults & 3 kids. When you enter Golden Corral you are greeted at the cashier station, where you will get a tray with your choice of drinks, which come in different sizes, silverware wrapped in a napkin and some plates to start out with.

You then pay and find a table. Sometimes if they are really busy they will seat you. Golden Corral has an extensive menu. They have a cold Buffet, Hot Buffet, Soup & Potato Bar, Brass Bell Bakery and Sunrise Breakfast Buffet.

Also every night

Golden Corral offers a different theme night. Sunday- Carvers night, Monday- Shrimp night, Tuesday- Family night, Wednesday- Mexican Favorite Night, Thursday- BBQ night, Friday- Fish night, Saurday- Steak night. Golden Corral offers all kind of meats, such as: Ham, Turkey, All kinds of chicken, Steak, Pork, Meatloaf etc. They make their own homeade mashed potatoes , gravy, Mac & cheese, Spaghetti, pizza etc.

They also offer salads, you can make your own or have a choice of pre- made salads. They also have a choice of fresh fruit to choose from. There are also many choices for dessert, puddings, cookies, pies, cakes, Ice cream & toppings, Plus Breads & muffins. They also now have Breakfast till 11AM.

We have ...

• not done Breakfast there yet. I do have to admit I pig out when I go to Golden Corral. I really don’t know where I put all that food. Heak I only weigh 101 pounds.

I for the most part get the same things everytime that I go. I like the Bourbon St. Chicken, Homeade mashed potatoe’s with gravy, steamed broccoli & cauliflower with cheese sauce. I also have to have a Taco, Cajun Potato salad, cole slaw and marinated mushrooms, peppers & onions.

I then go up and look for stuff I have not tried before or visit the carver station. Somehow I always make room for Desert, which I usually have two. I can never decide what

to get in this department lol. Also my grandkids eat more than usual when we go to Golden Corral, and thats’s a good thing.

One of my grandaughter’s love’s making toss salad, she will go back for 2nd’s, and she loves her black olives and cottage cheese. She also likes the fried chicken, lol this girl always gets the same food all the time. My grandson mixes it up everytime we go, ya never know what he will come back with. The 4 year old usually gets pizza.

The food is really good at Golden Corral, and we have always had good service and a friendly wait staff. The place is nice and clean as well. So we are very happy with Golden Corral.

Golden Corral Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71303137750231/k2311a0313/3.13.07