Psych TV Episode: Disco Didn’t Die. It Was Murdered  » TV  »
2.5
  • It wasn't quite as good as some of the other episodes I have seen from this season but it still proved to be entertaining and I definitely did not regret watching it

• by Review Vigilante

My wife decided she would rather talk to her pretend friends on Facebook last night than spend any time with me so I turned on another re-run of the show Psych that I had not seen before. This time around, it was the season 3 episode Disco Didn’t Die, It Was Murdered.

I wasn’t sure what to think of this episode at first, mostly because it didn’t seem to offer the same potential as

others from this season.

But, it ended up being pretty good.

Shawn and Gus are hired to re-open the investigation of a bomber from the 1970s that was set free from prison on a technicality.

The case happened to be his dad’s most famous arrest and the prisoner was released because of a mistake on the warrant so, in addition to investigating the case, he has to do it with his father in tow ...

• (something he is not supposed to be doing).

I liked how they had to investigate a case that took place 3 decades earlier using clues that were still around in present times.

This includes a pawn shop ticket and a car that was driven by the bomber.

The case itself actually wasn’t much, however, I kind of suspected the married couple they run into earlier in the episode had more to do with the

bombings than they were letting on and was not surprised when they turned out to be the murderers at the end.

However, I did like how Shawn convinced them to confess by activating the bomb and forcing them to disarm it.

Overall, I feel this was an episode worth watching.

It wasn’t quite as good as some of the other episodes I have seen from this season but it still proved to be entertaining and I definitely did not regret watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 104011377480731/k2311a014/1.4.11