Jason Aloe Vera Ultra Comforting Moisturizing Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would highly recommend this natural aloe vera moisturizing cream to anyone with any skin type
  • I have noticed since using this cream how well it has also prevented my skin from aging
  • The best way I find to apply this natural aloe vera moisturizing cream is by taking a large handful of it after a shower or bath and by gently massaging it into my skin from head to toe until it has fully absorbed
  • When I use it on my face I like to make sure my face and skin are very well cleansed and exfoliated
  • It doesn’t cause a sticky feeling after using it and I have not noticed any greasy residue or oiliness after using this moisturizing cream

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite natural soothing moisturizing cream to use on my face and skin when it becomes sunburned or windburned is Jason Aloe Vera Ultra Comforting Moisturizing Cream. It comes in a small 4 ounce little plastic jar and is very affordable and effective to use for soothing my damaged skin. Best of all I can use it as a body cream, foot cream, and hand cream as well. I would highly recommend this natural aloe vera moisturizing cream to anyone with any skin type.

Now my skin is very

sensitive. The aloe moisturizing cream is very gentle and soothing to my sensitive skin because it is made with natural ingredients such as aloe, sunflower seed oil, glycerin, avocado oil, vitamin E, sweet almond oil, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. These ingredients soothe, nourish, hydrate, and protect my skin when it has a sunburn or windburn. It also helps keep my skin very bright, soft, and healthy appearing. I have noticed since using this cream how well it has also prevented my skin from aging. I have less fine lines and my age spots have faded greatly. I also like to use this aloe cream on my dried out irritated skin as well and it softens it right up again with only on use which is a lot better than most creams have been able to do for me.

The best way I find to apply this natural aloe vera moisturizing cream is by taking a large handful of it after a shower or bath and by gently massaging it into my skin from head to toe until it ...

•  Jason Aloe Vera Ultra Comforting Moisturizing Cream
      has fully absorbed. When I use it on my face I like to make sure my face and skin are very well cleansed and exfoliated. Then I take about a quarter size amount of the cream and massage it into my skin and around my eye area and fine lines. When I use this cream on my feet I soak my feet first and than apply the cream to them. When my hands are dried out I simply take a small handful of the cream and massage it into
      my skin to the best of my ability.

The cream is very thick, but very light on the skin. It doesn’t cause a sticky feeling after using it and I have not noticed any greasy residue or oiliness after using this moisturizing cream. I actually have found it absorbs into my skin very nicely. I absolutely love it. I do plan on keeping this aloe cream on hand at all times. Hope those of you who try this cream out as well like it just as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011377460731/k2311a014/1.4.11