Avalon Organics Deodorant Spray Rosemary and Peppermint  » Health  »
  • Believe it or not one of the products I like to use to help fight odors in my household is Avalon Organics Deodorant Spray Rosemary and Peppermint
  • I know I have also be known to spray it in my car to help freshen it up as well
  • I would highly recommend this organic spray to anyone looking for a natural and effective way to relieve odors from their home

• by Soleil Robins

Believe it or not one of the products I like to use to help fight odors in my household is Avalon Organics Deodorant Spray Rosemary and Peppermint. It actually helps freshen the air in my home naturally and fast and it leaves my air smelling like fresh herbal rosemary and peppermint which is a cool refreshing uplifting scent I can not get enough of. Best of all it is safe to spray in my home and safe for the environment and can be

used as a body deodorant spray as well which is awesome as well but only for those light sweaters like me.

The natural ingredients in this rosemary peppermint spray that help fight odors in my home are rosemary leaf oil, peppermint oil, cedrus bark oil, eucalyptus oil, and citrus oil. These oils help absorb the nasty odors in my home such as the bathroom, pet odors, stinking shoe odors, and body odors. The reason the oils can help kill all the stinky odors in my home is because the oils also contain antibacterial properties in them that help kill the germs that cause the bad odors in the first places which is very nice. I even like to spray this spray in my gym back to keep it from stinking at times and it works well. I know I have also be known to spray it in my car to help freshen it up as well.

The way I spray the rosemary peppermint spray throughout my ...

• Avalon Organics Deodorant Spray Rosemary and Peppermint
      house is by taking the small 4 fluid ounce bottle and press down on the sprayer several times while waving the spray in the air. I usually walk all around the house spraying all the rooms and areas where the air is. After the house is left with the refreshing uplifting scent of rosemary and peppermint. I also like to spray this spray in a room to help relieve stress and tension because it helps lift spirits. When I use it as a
      body deodorant I usually spray it under my areas and areas that tend to cause odors right after I have showered. However, it does not work for people who sweat a lot.

Anyways, I do believe the Avalon Organics Deodorant Spray Rosemary and Peppermint is affordable and well worth every penny because it does get rid of all kinds of nasty odors for me. I would highly recommend this organic spray to anyone looking for a natural and effective way to relieve odors from their home.

Nicholas says :

re : I would highly recommend this organic spray to anyone looking for a natural and effective way to relieve odors from their home
Avalon leaves you speechless, all I can say is to Avalon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344011377450731/k2311a014/1.4.11