Law & Order SVU TV Episode: Runaway
  • Of course, she is mixed up with some bad people too, including a Rave organizer who is definitely not a model citizen
  • I love how he has a hidden camera that basically convicts the guy they are after when he is stupid enough to walk over and make sure he killed him
  • The ending of this episode is a bit sad in my opinion
  • I know I wanted to watch some sort of comedy before we went to bed just to get it out of my mind temporarily
  • However, I do think it was a good episode overall and, if you are looking for something to watch, I would recommend taking the time to watch it

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I had about an hour to ourselves last night and, since we were too tired to do anything else, sat down on the couch and watched a re-run of the show Law & Order SVU called Runaway. Overall, this turned out to be a decent episode.

The episode is told in flashback form as the detectives, in particular, their captain, are investigated over how they handled a missing person’s case involving a

cop’s daughter.

The cop had recently held people hostage when the girl went missing and was sitting in jail (he was also a friend of the captain’s).

I liked this episode because there really is a mystery around the girl, who is a runaway and is living on the street because she felt her dad was too controlling.

Of course, she is mixed up with some bad people too, including a Rave organizer who is ...

• definitely not a model citizen.

The part with that online reporter getting killed while trying to help the cops is pretty cool.

I love how he has a hidden camera that basically convicts the guy they are after when he is stupid enough to walk over and make sure he killed him.

The ending of this episode is a bit sad in my opinion.

I knew it wasn’t going to end well but I really

wasn’t expecting them to find the girl dead.

In other words, it’s not an episode you will want to watch if you don’t want to go to bed depressed.

I know I wanted to watch some sort of comedy before we went to bed just to get it out of my mind temporarily.

However, I do think it was a good episode overall and, if you are looking for something to watch, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 104011377440731/k2311a014/1.4.11