Avalon Organics Lavender Moisturizing Shave  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this organic moisturizing lavender shaving cream is by first getting into the shower and washing up and really exfoliating my skin really well
  • It is kind of thin like a lotion, but this is because it helps you get a close shave or at least this is what I have noticed anyways
  • I would recommend this lavender shaving cream to someone looking for a great organic moisturizing and protective shaving cream to use for shaving the hairs from your skin

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite organic moisturizing lavender shaving creams to use is Avalon Organics Lavender Moisturizing Shave. It comes in a large 8 ounce squeezable tube and the shaving cream is moisturizing and made with all organic ingredients that are very nourishing and protective to my skin when I am shaving my legs. This shaving cream has even made my leg hairs thinner and finer which means less shaving for me which is very, very nice for me.

This organic moisturizing lavender shaving cream

is made from moisturizing and protecting natural nourishing ingredients such as aloe, sunflower oil, camellia extract, shea butter, matricaria flower, lavender oil, lemon peel oil, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. I find these natural organic ingredients to be very soothing and hydrating to my legs and skin as well while I am shaving and after.

The way I like to use this organic moisturizing lavender shaving cream is by first getting into the shower and washing up and really exfoliating my skin really well. The reason I exfoliate my skin is because the shaving cream works better and stays on better and it helps me get a closer shave. Then I take a large handful of the cream and massage it into my legs and skin until there is a nice thick layer of shaving cream onto my legs. Then I begin to shave. The shaving cream is not thick like most shaving creams. It is kind of thin like a lotion, but this is because it helps you ...

• Avalon Organics Lavender Moisturizing Shave
      get a close shave or at least this is what I have noticed anyways. After I take a clean sharp razor and shave my legs until they are smooth, silky, and hair free. After I rinse my skin down with warm water and pat it dry. I do usually still have to apply a moisturizer to my skin after shaving to help keep it very well moisturized and protected from the dry air. The shaving cream is moisturizing, but not enough for me.
      However, it does leave a nice soft lavender scent behind on my skin that I find very pleasing and relaxing.

I do think this lavender organic moisturizing shave cream is worth using and very affordable for the amount and quality you get per bottle. I would recommend this lavender shaving cream to someone looking for a great organic moisturizing and protective shaving cream to use for shaving the hairs from your skin. I do hope those of you who use it like it very much.

Avalon Organics Lavender Moisturizing Shave

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011377390731/k2311a014/1.4.11