Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is fabulous and I love what it has done for my skin
  • The best way to use this organic facial serum I find is on a clean well exfoliated face
  • The way I like to use this is by taking a dime size amount of the serum and massaging into my skin with my fingertips

• by Soleil Robins

I just got some of the Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum. It is fabulous and I love what it has done for my skin. My face and skin feel wonderful and I love all the nourishing and rejuvenating ingredients in this serum. The serum is very light and is working wonders on toning and firming my skin right up while fighting the signs of again. I could have not found a better organic facial serum to use.

The natural ingredients in this organic facial serum are sea silt extract, aloe, citrus oils, lavender oils, balsam, oat extracts, camellia extract, soybean extract, ginseng root,

vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These ingredients are what help nourish firm and tone up my skin while preventing signs of aging. They are also very moisturizing and have done a wonderful with being gentle on my sensitive skin. I have not had any breakouts since I have been using this facial serum.

The best way to use this organic facial serum I find is on a clean well exfoliated face. The way I like to use this is by taking a dime size amount of the serum and massaging into my skin with my fingertips. The serum is very light and silky ...

• in texture. It does not feel heavy or greasy or oily on the skin. I like to wear it right under my makeup. The serum does absorb very well into my skin and fast. It doesn’t feel like I am wearing a serum on my face at all. I love this stuff. It does have a light herbal scent to it, but this does not bother me. However, it make bother someone who is very sensitive to scents in skin care products. However, I do think this serum is great for all skin types. I have sensitive skin and my skin has not
        broken out at all.

I do find this Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum is expensive for the tiny amount you get per bottle. I do think that it is worth buying because it has done wonders on my skin. I do hope those of you who try this organic facial serum as well like what it does for your skin. I wish you all the very best with keeping your skin looking and feeling your best. I know I love this serum and since I have been using it I can not be without it. My skin has never looked or felt better.

Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011377370731/k2311a014/1.4.11